Getting to Champaign-Urbana
- The University of Illinois Willard Airport (Airport Code: CMI) serves the Champaign-Urbana area.
- AMTRAK has service between downtown Chicago and Champaign.
- University of Illinois O'Hare to Urbana-Champaign Shuttle Service - service provided by ISSS for new incoming international students. Please note: This service is only available for the Fall semester.
- Peoria Charter (private bus company) - Pick up available from Terminal 2 and Terminal 5 of the O'Hare International Airport with multiple drop-off points on-campus.
- Greyhound (private bus company) - Pick up available from downtown Chicago, dropping off at the Illinois Terminal in downtown Champaign.
Use the following public transportation to arrive on campus from Willard Airport or the Illinois Terminal (train/bus depot in downtown Champaign):
Group taxi services cost an average of $8 per person. If you are not part of a group, the average cost for a taxi is $15. You may ask an airport or Illinois Terminal employee for assistance. Be sure to agree on your cab fare amount before leaving for your destination.