University of illinois shuttle service - o'hare to urbana-champaign
In an effort to improve the experience of first-year international students arriving to the University of Illinois, the Univeristy has created a shuttle service specifically for first-year international students who arrive to O'Hare International Airport on their way to the Illinois campus.
- The shuttle service is for new international students and their families ONLY. If you reserve a spot on the bus and are not a new international student or family member for the Fall 2018 semester, due to limited seating we will have to cancel your reservation and refund your purchase.
- The shuttle service will run from August 17-21, 2018 with multiple shuttles bringing students from O’Hare to Urbana-Champaign each day.
- All shuttles will depart from Terminal 5
- The cost of this service will be $35 per seat.
- For those students who are traveling with family members, there will be a limit of four seats per student. For multiple reservations, the registration form and payment must be completed once per reservation.
The luggage limit for the shuttle buses is 2 large suitcases, 1 carry-on sized item and 1 personal item per person. There will be an additional $5 charge for each additional large suitcase. This payment must be made by credit card at the airport before boarding the shuttle.
Please see FAQ page here.
How to Reserve a Seat
Members of the ISSS staff will be present at Terminal 5 each day from half an hour before the first shuttle until half an hour after the last shuttle leaves.
We look forward to meeting you in Urbana-Champaign!
If you would like more information, or if you have any questions about the service, please contact:
Amira Al-Mutairi: email@example.com
Jennifer Avery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly Yau: email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The ISSS office takes no responsibility for shuttles missed due to late flights. While every effort will be made to assist students who arrive late due to flight delays, ISSS cannot guarantee that students arriving late will be able to be accommodated on another shuttle.