TN status

TN Temporary Professional Workers

TN status is part of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) provision for Canadian and Mexican citizens to work in the U.S. in a profession designated on the TN Schedule. The activity must be temporary in nature, but is renewable indefinitely in three-year increments. A Bachelors degree is required. TN status may be obtained by Canadians at the U.S. border with a letter, diploma and fee. Procedures are simpler for Canadians than for Mexicans.

Recent News

Calendar & Workshops

Featured Video